Employee Benefits Information
Why are employee benefits important?
Offering a competitive benefit package can give you the edge you need to hire and maintain a quality, dedicated staff. And in some cases, you may be required to offer benefits or face a penalty. Let us help you navigate the complicated maze of employee benefits and Healthcare Reform. We will work with you to analyze your unique situation and offer solutions so you can implement a quality cost-effective benefits package to meet your needs and the needs of your employees.
What types of employee benefits are available?
- Medical (Fully Insured and Partially Self-Funded arrangements)
- Group Life and Voluntary Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Supplemental Plans (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness)
- 401(k) savings plans (often includes company matching)
Employer/HR Administrative Tools
- HR Compliance (COBRA, ERISA, Section 125, HIPAA)
- ACA Compliance (Employer Requirements and Reporting)
- Employer Portal for HR Administration and Compliance
- Employee Benefit Portal (education and enrollment)
- Customized Benefit Guides
Offering quality, competitive benefits is simple with the help of our experienced and knowledgeable staff. Call us today to begin customizing an employee benefits package for your company. Contact us at 941-341-0093 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org